Cuddy Group is the UK’s leading demolition contractor. Our expertise is renowned worldwide and we’ve yet to find a structure that we can’t demolish in the very safest, cleanest, and most cost-effective way for our clients.
Our experience includes some of the largest and most potentially hazardous demolitions in the UK, and we’re just as adept at dealing with smaller projects.
- Oil Demolition
- Gas Demolition
- Aviation Demolition
- Airside Demolition
- Local Authority Demolition
- Marine Demolition
- Shipping Demolition
- Military Demolition
- Petrochemical Demolition
- Pharmaceutical Demolition
- Steel Works Demolition
- Regeneration Demolition
- Residential Demolition
- Nuclear Demolition
- Utilities Demolition
- Transport Demolition
- Sport Stadia and Stadiums / Complexes
- Health Care and Hospital demolition
- Property Developers
Our demolition service includes:
- A bespoke programme of demolition and decommissioning, ensuring that valuable assets are maintained to aid in off-setting project costs can offer cost effective demolition.
- Site assessment with thorough planning, including scheduling, consideration of neighbouring structures, environmental concerns, services issues and traffic management where appropriate.
- State-of-the-art equipment and an explosives team with technical know-how which is the envy of the industry, renowned for its sensitive approach and ability to minimise disruption with controlled demolition.
- Services and techniques such as crushing and screening of material, dismantling, controlled collapse, explosives, facade retention, strip-out and long reach.
- Award winning demolition contractor – World Demolition awards, ARCA Gold training awards, Demolition & Recycling International awards
The logistical and environmental issues which arise in each project are unique to that project, and it’s Cuddy Group’s innovation and flexible approach which makes us the best-equipped to handle your demolition project, be it large or small.