Our civil engineering services are tailored to get your project moving. With Cuddy Group’s careful scheduling, site clearance and preparatory works (including infrastructure) can begin even before the decommissioning/demolition phase is complete.
The civil engineering side of our business is designed to make our clients’ lives easier – by appointing a sole contractor for the civils work as well as decommissioning or land remediation, you save costs, time, and project management complications.
- Roads (278 roadworks package)
- Public Sector
- Local Authorities
- Property Developers
- Flood defence engineering
Our services include:
- Seamless service integration for brownfield sites, including land clearance, levelling, foundation laying, structural ground reinforcement, infrastructure/services installation and even above-ground works such as structural steelwork construction.
- All of Cuddy Group’s resources at your fingertips, from our trained experts and operatives to our wide range of plant and equipment. All sourced from the same place, and all managed to our exemplary standards.
- Meticulous pre-construction planning phase and ongoing evaluation to ensure timetables and cost plans are adhered to, without losing site of buildability and regulatory compliance.
- Cuddy Group’s partnering approach means we work with you to ensure the most cost-effective, quickest and safest solution to any project.
Our operational transparency makes Cuddy Group a contractor you can trust. We pool our resources with your knowledge of the project’s goals and challenges to create solutions which really work.
We are also able to provide:
Foundation laying, Utility installation, Road construction, Drainage installation, Sub-structure excavation, Flood defence engineering, Road Alignment, Hard Landscaping, Pre-construction planning, Structural Ground reinforcement and On site cut and fill.