As market leader in asbestos treatment and removal, Cuddy Group is ideally positioned to deal with any structure considered dangerous. This includes sites due for demolition and those which are to continue in use.
We regularly deal with private and public sector clients, nationally and internationally, for industrial, commercial and residential structures. Our asbestos management abatement package is unrivalled, as is our technical understanding of safety issues and regulatory compliances.
Our programmes include:
- Cuddy Group’s own asbestos waste transfer station, licensed by the Environment Agency, granting us the ability to complete contracts quicker, more cost-effectively and safer than our competitors.
- Dealing with challenging asbestos installations, including cladding on underground services.
- The latest in treatment and removal technologies and equipment, with training for our staff to match; Cuddy Group prides itself on being at the forefront of the asbestos abatement industry.
- The highest standard of technical experience and insight, coupled with stakeholder and regulatory liaison to ensure your site or building is fit for purpose.
- Bespoke packages designed to meet the unique requirements of each project, including fibre suppression, air management systems, engineering controls and water filtration.
- Client guidance to assist you throughout the whole process.
Owners, occupiers, managers or those responsible for premises where asbestos has been found have an obligation to manage the risk this imposes. Cuddy Group’s project management relieves the responsible person of the challenges they face, and our technical skill gives every client complete peace of mind.
The Cuddy Group are also able to offer:
Asbestos treatment, Asbestos management, Asbestos waste transfer, Asbestos surveys, Asbestos training, Asbestos fibre suppression, Asbestos air management systems, Asbestos water filtration, Asbestos Abatement.
We are a ARCA member and have won the ‘Asbestos Supervisor of the Year’ award.